The Institute offers a number of statistical programs for participating North American casting members. Results of these programs are confidential and are available only to participating companies
- Monthly statistics dealing with monthly sales, bookings, tooling sales, backlog and sales per employee. The reports are broken down into IGT, commercial and aerospace categories in order to further increase the usefulness of the data presented.
- The Sales and Profits Survey provides comparative profit ratios, industry operating costs broken down into East/West firms, sales per production worker, and sales per square foot of plant space, together with trends in sales productivity and financial analyses.
- Industry Compensation Practices includes compensation ranges for upper management, technical staff, middle management, sales and hourly employees. Compensation is expressed as a percentage of sales- and formulas are listed for fringe benefit programs to management and hourly employees. Also given is an analysis of weighted average, rates to hourly employees and total dollars paid for fringe benefits.
- The How's Business Report provides information on casting sales, wage and salary changes, collection, capacity utilization, safety and health issues and short and long-term forecasts.
- The Health & Safety Report: Carried out annually, this report enables
those companies participating in the survey to evaluate the kinds of injuries
and illnesses occurring in the workplace and their related hazards. It will allow
investment casters to "benchmark" their company performance with other
investment casting foundries.
Copyright reserved: Neither the Investment Casting Institute nor its officers accept legal responsibility for information, advice given or opinions expressed.